Speed up unit-turnovers, control operational costs, & monitor portfolio performance by making your building operations digital.
Simplify Property Operations With A Single Digital Platform
Relying on paper forms and email chains to manage your field operations makes it hard to quickly approve projects, control costs, or understand how repairs and upgrades are impacting your bottom line.
SuiteSpot Technology creates custom digital workflows for field staff to manage unit turnovers, inspections, and work orders.
By replacing paper with software, your management team gains real-time insights into your on-site operations—making it easier to increase efficiencies and monitor operations across your portfolio.
Increase Operational Efficiencies
- Get units rent-ready faster with workflows for field staff—without a single step being missed
- Approve requests, view escalations and communicate with field teams and vendors faster to prevent delays
- Send work orders to preferred vendors automatically
- Maintain property value by scheduling maintenance or inspection alerts for field staff
- Standardize costs for repairs or upgrades for each type of unit, and be alerted to spending anomalies
- Make resident chargebacks easier to track and document with detailed inspection notes and automated email notifications
- Show field staff unit ROI based on scope of work to prevent overspending before work starts
- Ensure compliance and reduce liability with digitally stored inspection records
Gain Insights & Drive NOI
- Quickly understand the state of each property and unit—and reduce the need for site visits
- Track historical turnover spending to plan future budgets
- Get predictive future spending reports based on unit condition inspections
- Integrate with accounting systems to streamline budgeting and cost allocation
Property management teams that adopt SuiteSpot can expect to increase NOI by $300,000* per year through vacancy loss savings, resident chargeback recovery and increased operational efficiencies.
*Based on 1,000 units.
How SuiteSpot Works
SuiteSpot’s Key Features
Unit Make-Ready Management
Mobile Unit Inspections
Mobile Work Orders
Property Operations Dashboard & Reports
Companies Using SuiteSpot
Multifamily property management teams and owners have used SuiteSpot to oversee 100,000+ make-ready projects, inspections and maintenance tasks.
“Toronto Community Housing (TCHC), North America’s 2nd largest public housing organization with over 58,000 units under management, selected SuiteSpot as the exclusive turnover management software platform. TCHC expects the SuiteSpot solution to provide millions of dollars in savings year after year”